Any questions, suggestions or ideas to improve our website are encouraged. Send your committee reports, Lodge/Chapter events, pictures, etc. to me
Have sickness & distress that should be posted. Please e-mail the information Click Here:
12/15/2019 Pilgrim Chris Lubbers of the Fresno lodge is now in the hospital. He suffered a heart attack at home on Monday (12/9). They found two blocked arteries and plan on operating soon. However, he has developed a septic infection that needs to be resolved first.
12/6/2019 Pilgrim and our Association President Bud Harwood was involved in a serious car accident and taken to the trauma care hospital in Stockton. He suffered a broken sternum. This did not require an operation to repair now and other items were checked out due to this accident. He got home Wednesday evening and will be on limited action for awhile now. We all wish Bud the best for a speedy recovery from this accident. If you wish to send a card to Bud his address is: 2031 San Gabriel Stockton, CA 95209
11/17/2019 Deputy Supreme Governor Walt Meek underwent neck surgury in Oct and is doing well and now able travel
This committee rep is the primary contact for you to report any pilgrim illness and more importantly, the passing of a pilgrim. We will then coordinate with the family and local lodge reps to handle any requested memorial services or other needs. Thanks in advance for your valued support in the future.
Contact info: Robert Sypnieski.
Bill Thompson receiving CNMA Award
Deputy Supreme Governor, Central 2019-2020
Deputy Supreme Governor
Deputy Supreme Governor
Supreme Lodge appointments:
• Cheryl Volden to the WOTM Grand Council
• Walt meek, Ray Rangel and Ron Popper as Deputy Supreme Governors
• Past Supreme Governor Milt McGinnis to the Pilgrim Council
• Past Moose Legion Ambassador Chuck Barber to the Moose Legion Council
• Derrick Morris to Moose Heart of the Community
Moose International Top Association Awards:
• California/Nevada Moose Association (CNMA) ranked 5th in membership reporting and 7th in membership production.
• Premier Lodge Awards. CA/NV had 19 Lodges that were awarded this honor.
3. Mira Mesa
5. Big Bear
6. San Jose
8. Rancho Cordova
11. Pismo Beach
12. Gridley - 1st time winner
13. Temecula Valley
14. Paradise - 1st time winner
15. Delta - 1st time winner
16. Garden Grove
18. Buena Park
19. Yuba City
Congrats to all the Lodges, Chapter Officers and Members.