To Achieve 5-Star Status, a lodge must amass 62 out of a possible 68 points. The program runs November 1st through October 30th.
*Transmitting at least one New or Reenrollment application in any month will result in the awarding of 2 POINTS. A Maximum total of 24 POINTS can be awarded for this category.
*Moose Of The Year: Submitting a Recommendation form to Moose International by JULY 15th, is worth 10 POINTS. *Notice: THERE WILL NO LONGER BE 2 ADDITIONAL BONUS POINTS GIVEN for early submission for Moose of the Year Recommendation
*Association Conference Attendance in March is required by either the Governor or Administrator to earn 5 POINTS.
*Association Convention Attendance in Sept. is required by either the Governor or Administrator to earn 5 POINTS.
*Endowment Donations should be collected at every Lodge Meeting and gathering of Moose. Those monies are required to be deposited monthly with MOOSE Charities. For every Month that this is done, your lodge will receive 2 POINTS for a maximum of 24 POINTS.
Lodges that do not have a delegate at the International Convention ARE ELIMINATED! No 5-Star will be Awarded.
Lodges that are Delinquent in their payment of Association Dues (or have not made satisfactory payment arrangements) ARE ELIMINATED! No 5-Star will be Awarded.
Lodges that are Delinquent in their payments to Moose International (or have not made satisfactory payment arrangements) ARE ELIMINATED! No 5-Star will be Awarded.
NOV DEC JAN FEB MAR APR
MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT
GOVERNOR’S “5-STAR” SCORE CARD
<> MEMBERSHIP REPORTING At Least 1 New or Re-Enroll Application Transmitted (Cross off The Months As Apps Are Transmitted)
(Two Points For Each Month Crossed Off) 24 Possible Points (Total Points Earned___________)
<> CONVENTION & CONFERENCE ATTEND. (Five Points For Each Conference or Convention Attended By Governor or Administrator) March Conference ____Pts. September Convention ____Pts. 10 Possible Points (Total Points Earned___________)
<> ENDOWMENT FUND DEPOSITS If Your Lodge Has A Deposit Posted To MOOSE CHARITIES for Endowment Fund Collections For 12 Months, It Will Receive 2 Points For Each Month
Maximum 24 Points (Total Points Earned___________)
<> MOOSE of the YEAR FORM SUBMITTED TO MOOSE INT. BEFORE JULY 15th
By July 15th-10 Pts -
68 POINTS POSSIBLE-62 POINTS NEEDED
2017-2018 Premier Lodge Award
Beginning May 1, 2017 through April 30, 2018, in order to earn the Premier Lodge Award a Lodge must:
1) Increase Active Membership over the fiscal year ended 4/30/2017
2) Increase in Total Giving to Moose Charities, excluding amounts for Safe Surfin’, Special Olympics, Youth Awareness or other “pass-through” gifts not directly benefiting Mooseheart or Moosehaven, over the fiscal year ended 4/30/2017 OR Lodge per capita contributions to Moose Charities during the fiscal year ended 4/30/2018 must equal or exceed the fraternity-wide per capita average of $7.15 per member (as established during the prior 2 calendar years)
3) Submit all Heart of the Community Reports by established deadlines receiving a grade of “Good” or better on each report
4) Submit all Lodge Safety Inspection Forms by established deadlines
5) Indebtedness on the monthly Moose International Consolidated Billing Statement is less at April 30, 2018 than the balance due shown on the May of 2017 statement (any April 30, 2018 balance of zero or less is considered less than the prior year)
6) Submission of Moose of the Year nomination form by established deadline
7) Transmit the April 30, 2018, monthly financial reports by May 10, 2018 AND transmit all other months by the 15th of every month.
8) Lodge must be represented at the 2017 International Convention
9) Lodges must remit Endowment Fund contributions to Moose Charities in at least 10 months during the year.
When the Lodge qualifies for the Premier Lodge Award, both the Governor and/or Administrator can earn a Leadership Award, qualifying each of them for 50,000 Moose Rewards points. This program replaces the Governor’s Award of Excellence. In order to qualify, the following criteria must be met individually:
Must serve a full term from May 1 through the following April 30th Must be an active Moose Legionnaire at the close of his term, April 30th Must sponsor at least three members into the Order during term of office Must, during his term of office, have personally attended all meetings below during his year of service (Alternate Delegates qualify for a Lodge’s representation but does NOT qualify for the Leadership Award) o International Moose Convention AND Association Annual Convention AND Association MidYear Conference Without exception, ALL of the above conditions MUST be met in order to qualify for the award.
***At the discretion of the General Governor, a Lodge may be disqualified from earning the Premiere Lodge Award or Leadership Award for failing to abide by our General Laws.