March 5th Ground Breaking for Moosehaven! All permits are approved and construction should take about 18 months.
As a Mooseheart/Moosehaven Marketing Representative the primary objective is not to obtain admissions applications for children/seniors in need, but to create a network of contacts within each of your respective areas that will be aware of, and educated about Mooseheart/Moosehaven. Any of these contacts could lead to the referral of someone in need, a potential application for Mooseheart and Moosehaven.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Representative will be as follows:
1. Be knowledgeable of Mooseheart/Moosehaven, what it offers and the admissions process. Be prepared and able to make a short ‘pitch’ and answer basic questions about the facility.
2. Keep abreast of current happenings and changes at Mooseheart and Moosehaven. This can be accomplished by regular visits to www.mooseheart.org, and www.moosehaven.org, reading the Quarterly Reports provided by the Admissions Department, and touching base with the Admissions personnel to verify or ask any questions.
3. Commitment of making one new contact per week (ཅ 2-3 hours per week) by proactively identifying and contacting local schools, service professionals, media outlets, social groups, businesses, etc. to make them aware of the availability for children in need of a stable home at Mooseheart and career opportunities as Family Teachers. For Moosehaven it is making contacts with our chapters and lodges, and providing information relating to requirements, different available programs, and admission into Moosehaven.
4. Provide these contacts with current material and literature ensuring that they will be adequately prepared to share with families who may indeed benefit from Mooseheart/Moosehaven or those interested in employment.
5. Educate members within your local lodges and State Association about Mooseheart/Moosehaven, its admissions process, and how they can help.
6. If necessary, work together with the Mooseheart/Moosehaven Admissions Department and local lodges to assist with the completion of applications for admission to Mooseheart/Moosehaven.
Moosehaven Marketing Representative:
Pat Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org, (951) 330-1812
Mooseheart Marketing Representative:
Denise Angeles, email@example.com, (805) 312-4727
100% of your tax-deductible donation goes toward providing for the children at Mooseheart!