Autumn Campbell from Lancaster, California had a great summer at Mooseheart. She was an LIT working with the younger kids (who love her); visited Moosehaven for the 4th of July celebration; and is now living in the South Carolina home. Autumn was able to go home for a week during the summer to visit with her family and friends. Autumn’s birthday is November 15, 2003. She was sponsored by the Apple Valley Lodge 1810.
Gabriel Spivey from Las Vegas, Nevada is our newest resident at Mooseheart. He was admitted on August 7th and lives in the West Virginia home with 8 other boys. Gabriel was sponsored by Stockdale Lodge 2178 and Stockdale Chapter 1203. Gabriel loves to play the guitar; loves sports; and is excited about living at Mooseheart. Gabriel is 16 years old and a sophomore in High School. His birthday is January 18, 2002.
Autumn in the ceramics room at Moosehaven.
Autumn playing the saxophone in the Mooseheart band for the 2017 Graduation.
Autumn during the 8th Grade Promotion on June 2, 2017.
Autumn and the other South Carolina Home girls on the first day of school 2017.
Gabriel on admittance day at Mooseheart, August 7th, 2017.
Gabriel in front of his new home at Mooseheart in the West Virginia Home.
Gabriel at the bowling alley
Gabriel with the younger kids riding bicycles at a little brother event.
Gabriel with the younger kids practicing baseball
Gabriel in his football uniform
Gabriel is doing well at Mooseheart. He has moved to weekly privileges faster than other youth and everyone is very proud of him. He is a part of the worship team at church and a part of the Big Brother Little Brother program.
He is enjoying sports, school and all the events offered at Mooseheart
Gabriel wants everyone to know that he loves it at Mooseheart and is grateful for our support!
As a Mooseheart/Moosehaven Marketing Representative the primary objective is not to obtain admissions applications for children/seniors in need, but to create a network of contacts within each of your respective areas that will be aware of, and educated about Mooseheart/Moosehaven. Any of these contacts could lead to the referral of someone in need, a potential application for Mooseheart and Moosehaven.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Representative will be as follows:
1. Be knowledgeable of Mooseheart/Moosehaven, what it offers and the admissions process. Be prepared and able to make a short ‘pitch’ and answer basic questions about the facility.Mooseheart_Moosehaven_Website Info
2. Keep abreast of current happenings and changes at Mooseheart and Moosehaven. This can be accomplished by regular visits to www.mooseheart.org, and www.moosehaven.org, reading the Quarterly Reports provided by the Admissions Department, and touching base with the Admissions personnel to verify or ask any questions.
3. Commitment of making one new contact per week (ཅ 2-3 hours per week) by proactively identifying and contacting local schools, service professionals, media outlets, social groups, businesses, etc. to make them aware of the availability for children in need of a stable home at Mooseheart and career opportunities as Family Teachers. For Moosehaven it is making contacts with our chapters and lodges, and providing information relating to requirements, different available programs, and admission into Moosehaven.
4. Provide these contacts with current material and literature ensuring that they will be adequately prepared to share with families who may indeed benefit from Mooseheart/Moosehaven or those interested in employment.
5. Educate members within your local lodges and State Association about Mooseheart/Moosehaven, its admissions process, and how they can help.
6. If necessary, work together with the Mooseheart/Moosehaven Admissions Department and local lodges to assist with the completion of applications for admission to Mooseheart/Moosehaven.
Moosehaven Marketing Representative:
Pat Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org, (951) 330-1812
Mooseheart Marketing Representative:
Denise Angeles, email@example.com, (805) 312-4727