Greetings from the Sports Committee
Our goals this year are as follows
- More participation by lodges, chapters and districts in sporting events
- Promote Membership, Retention and Fraternalism through Sports
- A Positive Attitude Generates Positive Results!
An active Sports Committee working with other Chairmen of the Lodge or District can schedule various sporting activities that will help promote fraternal well being, recruit new members into the fraternity and retain members. There are many various sports that interest the entire family, such as, bowling, darts, horseshoes, shuffleboard, bocce ball, softball, golf, basketball, etc.
CREATE A SPORTS PROGRAM WITHIN YOUR LODGE/CHAPTER/DISTRICT
IF YOU NEED HELP TO GET STARTED . . . .
CONTACT YOUR ASSOCIATION SPORTS COMMITTEE. WE WILL BE GLAD TO HELP.
All Lodges may not have the facilities for some sports, however, maybe a Lodge in your District does !!! This can bring you together!!!
Texas Hold’em 2018 Event:
- Tournament Dates: January 14th-17th, 2018
- 2019 Tournament Dates: January 13-16, 2019
- Location: Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
- Tournament information & registration will be posted in Summer 2017
Tournament Dates: April 21st-23rd Host Lodge: Hopewell, VA Lodge #1472
Tournament #1 Dates: July 28th-30th Tournament #1 Host Lodge: Tulsa, OK Lodge #862 Tournament #1 Registration Form: N/A Tournament #2 Dates: October 27th-29th Tournament #2 Host Lodge: Myrtle Beach, SC Lodge #1959
Tournament Dates: July 14th-16th Host Lodge: Marion, NC Lodge #1705
Tournament Dates: June 28th-July 3rd
Host Lodge: Lynchburg South, VA Lodge #1727